Well the kids are out of school again- probably for a few days. They were out last week for 3 days. It seems like just when the snow starts to melt, we get another storm- and Oklahoma cannot handle snow.
We wonder if we will ever get moved. There is so much snow, well at least for OK. David spends the weeks at our new house in Broken Arrow and we are here, trying to get everything ready to move, as soon as we can get a moving truck in.
It is very difficult to live out of boxes. I had to go to the store and buy bread pans because we had already moved all our pots and pans to Broken Arrow. We have to have bread and there is no bread at the stores because the shelves are bare. So David has all the dishes and pots and pans and canned food, but no oven. We have the oven- and now we have 3 disposable bread pans- it is amazing what I am thankful for.
On top of everything- our little kittens are sick with ring worm. David and I dipped them in a sulfer solution last weekend and we "get" to do it again 3 more times. The kittens get sick from the solution and make messes. If I had known, Santa most definiately would not have brought kittens before this move.
It can only get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment