just a quick update- we are still waiting to close on our house. This foreclosure business is very complicated. In order to get the loan for this house, our finances had to be in pristine order, and the banks an underwriter are going over them with a fine tooth comb. They are looking back years at our finances. I am glad I am meticulous at bookkeeping and keep our accounts in perfect order.
We had the appraiser look at the house a second time last week and now we are just waiting for a final report and papers back from the underwriter. (Just got a call from the loan guy and the underwriter does not want to go forward until some of the house problems can be fixed--drats.)
In the meantime, we are trying to get everything packed. We have rented our house and the renters want to move in as soon as possible. We put Feb 13 on the contract and now I am just praying that we can be moved by then.
Work is crazy, both mine and David's. He loves his new job, but the commute is killing him right now. I am trying to dump 6 years of knowledge and experience onto a spread sheet for the new person. We are also worried about getting M & E ready for the transition to a new school. I think it will be much easier for Ethan. Maddie is so worried. We did find out that the new ward has a great YW program. We tried to visit last week but the weather was bad. I would like to visit this week, but have responsibilities at church- and the next week as well. I have RS responsibilities every weekend of January, except one and David and I have promised each other we would use that weekend to go to the temple. I have mentioned to the RS president many times that it would advantageous for all involved if she would submit a name for a new counselor. I don't think she understands the pressure we are under right now. Oh well, when the house closes, we will move- RS replacement or not. Her daughter is the one renting our house so I told her at our meeting last night that the faster we get out of our house, the faster her daughter can move in.
No comments:
Post a Comment