YIKES.
Two weeks ago she was awarded her Faith in God Award and last week she went to YW for the first time- and she loves it. (She has been counting the days to go to YW for months.) I don't know how she couldn't love it. Her YW leaders are everything that we could hope for. There are 3 absolutely cute young women in the presidency and one of my best friends is the teacher. (I say young because they are so much younger than I am.) They are creative and fun and are so involved with the girls. They are excited to have her in YW. We have such a small group.
She has already gone to her Wednesday activity and then went to a stake youth activity tonight and loved it.
Next week she has her Wed activity and then the YW in the ward are having a special sleep over. David and I debated this because we don't allow sleep overs, but figure this is a bit different.
No comments:
Post a Comment