Here are the before pictures of the kitchen, eating area, and we are not sure what the other little place is.
And here is the final product- well kind of. We need to get blinds and at some point will replace the tile which is horrible- it is 80's colors, impossible to clean and always look grimy. We will also replace the tile countertop (who in their right mind put in a tile counter top?) and the fans, but that will come later as the budget committee approves it.
This window looks right out onto the patio and pool.
The next picture is the little area we can't figure out what it is supposed to be so we made it into our family room for right now.
Behind the double doors is a nice big laundry room. (I have to get some kind of handle for the doors, but I am waiting until I find something really unique- think IKEA trip.)
Also notice David's cool hyda-bed couch- yea craigslist.
And then don't forget David's $12 IKEA bargin. It's the coolest thing in the house thus far.
2 comments:
Wow, you two have been BUSY! It's looking great! Did you paint the kitchen cabinets? I'm thinking of doing the same to ours. Any suggestions? Love you guys, can't wait to see you one of these days!!
What a beautiful, beautiful green. You have such talent with making peaceful spaces - it will be so lovely when you're done.
Post a Comment