Sunday, February 15, 2009
Maddie's sick adventure
A few days ago, Maddie informed me that she had a tummy ache and should not go to school. This is not an unusual complaint so I told her to get dressed and off we went. I went to her class that morning to do an activity. Not more than a 1/2 hour after I returned to work, I got a phone call from the school. It was Maddie and would I please come and pick her up because she had a tummy ache. I told her to go back to class, thinking she would get involved and forget her "tummy ache". About 1 hour later I got another call. She said, "mommy where are you? Come and get me." So I got in the car and went to her school. When I got there, I found a very green girl. I took her home and she had a 101 degree temperature. I decided this was the perfect time to have a "don't cry wolf (tummy ache in this case)" talk. She hasn't complained about a tummy ache before school since then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
- Ethan (4)
- Family Scripture Study Blog (1)
- Maddie (1)
- Maddie and Ethan (1)
- Pictures (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment