How cool, Maddie! I'm so proud of you for seeing a need and making it better. You are such a thoughtful young lady!Lots of Love,Aunt Melissa
Wow Maddie! What a special thing to do. I'm amazed that you organized all of that yourself.
Hey Maddie, that's great! Isn't it fun to help others? Love, Grandma G.
Good job, Maddie. What a thoughtful thing to do and it sounds like you did a great job getting other people excited about your good idea, too. Watch out world!We love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cool, Maddie! I'm so proud of you for seeing a need and making it better. You are such a thoughtful young lady!
Lots of Love,
Aunt Melissa
Wow Maddie! What a special thing to do. I'm amazed that you organized all of that yourself.
Hey Maddie, that's great! Isn't it fun to help others?
Love, Grandma G.
Good job, Maddie. What a thoughtful thing to do and it sounds like you did a great job getting other people excited about your good idea, too. Watch out world!
We love you!
Post a Comment