Friday, March 25, 2011

Bathroom is done

I finished  the kids bathroom yesterday-well except for the counter top and sink and we have not found a killer deal on anything yet so what is there will have to stay.   The pictures don't show all the leaky faucets and toilet that David had to fix.

Here are the before and after pics.
Before- the cabinets were pretty gross.
You would not believe what people leave behind. 
Before- notice the beautiful blue and mauve
 flowery wallpaper and the real wood towel rods.
And don't forget the gorgeous glass door.
After-  I love the Marimekko type fabric.
Very happy and very Finnish. 


After- it looks a bit different- right?

After- It is actually nice to wake up and have a shower now. 

1 comment:

Farral and Norene said...

Oooh! I like that. I would never have thought of red/fuchsia in the bath, but that is very sharp.